Posted on 18-Dec 2020
Location: Mumbai and Bangalore
Experience: 12+ years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis & Design of OFSAA based solutions to address complex business issues across both active and prospective customers
- Interface with our prospects and customers to understand their business and technical requirements, their expectations and plans and assess the feasibility and technical fit for Oracle solutions.
- During the land phase of the customer lifecycle, articulate and discuss the full portfolio of OFSAA and where relevant related Oracle suites capabilities and underlying architecture.
- Partner with our sales to provide support for pre/post sales activities, such as product demonstrations, webinars and/or presentations, solution designs, proofs of concept, total cost of ownership, guidance during implementations etc.
- Interface with the Product management and related other business unit for new releases of the products, OFSAA Roadmap and proper directions of the existing and prospect customers.
- Provide guidance on product direction, feature usefulness, and customer applicability in conjunction with the OFSAA Architect from the technical and functional consulting practices.
- Collaborate with Oracle account team in managing relationships from account plans through to customer becoming a reference in the role of an industry solution expert and as a trusted advisor
- Engage with key customer executives to provide inputs and targeted assistance in select projects to ensure customer success.
- Guide uses to prepare test scenarios during the projects in order to achieve well-tested project outcomes.
- Have managed/played a consulting role in large transformational programs across multiple domains of Risk, Finance & Performance Management, and IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- IFRS 17 Analyzer Product experience.
- DIH – Data integrated Hub experience.
- Experience with Oracle products (OFSAA) highly desirable
- Guide and help other OFSAA and Non OFSAA teammates to get the expected delivery in time
- Should be well conversant with OFS ALM and OFSAAI products/technologies, frameworks, business metadata management and relevant architectural components
- Strong command over OFSAA staging and reporting data model
- Strong Understanding of OFSAA ALM, OFSAAI and OFS PFT, OFS FTP and OFS LRM, LLFP
- Should be versed with functional concepts of asset liability management and Gap analysis
- Should be versed with functional concepts of FTP, PFT and LRM products
- Expert in data management, data architecture and design
- Ability to understand business needs quickly and articulate solution benefits while securing buy-in from customers
- Financial services software product based and custom solution implementation experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team leading skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate at senior levels with clients and internal stake holders
- Chartered Account (CA) Preferred / Post Graduate (M.Com) / Graduate (B.Com) degree in finance with relevant experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive financial services consulting/technology deployment experience in a dynamic, innovative environment with a large financial institution, software vendor or consulting organization
- Must have a minimum 3 end to end OFSAA implementation experience as a Solution Architect or Solution lead role